I love lists, so here is a list about me:
- I am a mom, writer, speaker, pastor and world-class procrastinator.
- I love words when they’re woven into stories and people when they let their stories shine.
- Think of your most unorganized friend. I am that. Times eleven.
- My favorite place in the world is home. My second favorite place is Westside Church, where I have been on staff for 10 years. My third favorite place is Positano, Italy.
- I am passionate about helping find a cure for ALS, a disease my husband fought for several years, before his death in 2015 (I’m not actually helping find a cure, rather I’m helping find money to help find a cure…I’m not allowed to go near science.)
- I have written three books and my dearest dream is that each one makes you laugh, cry and believe that you can become your best self in the middle of the hardest fight.
- I believe that Jesus is worth pursuing and that grace changes everything.
- I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bo Stern realizes life is full of fierce and unexpected battles. When her husband was diagnosed with a terminal illness, she knew she had found her Goliath. With winsome sincerity, Bo points to the battle plans available to us in Scripture and to our God who brings beauty from the struggles we face.